View Single Post
Old 08-29-2013, 12:07 PM   #6
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,367 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

Well, I consider more kinds of sex than that "lesbian sex," like sex between stone butches and femmes if they ID as lesbian.

I get what you are saying. I have heard the phrase "lesbian sex" said in a disparaging way, usually meant to mean "do me, do you" oral and digital sex.

But that's not fair. Lesbian sex is, in my opinion, whatever lesbians do when having sex.

So I guess I would educate you a bit because the way you are using the terms does exclude.

I think that butches who like to receive do get excluded themselves, so I get it when they are a little defensive. But you can't appropriate the term "lesbian sex" to exclude stone sex, whatever you may have heard from others.

I am not a stone femme, but I have had a lot of sex with stone butch partners. It never once occurred to me that I wasn't having lesbian sex.
Martina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Martina For This Useful Post: