How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Thanked 10,617 Times in 2,489 Posts
Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruTexan View Post
I am not sure why I would get an education for using the phrase "lesbian sex". I have heard it said many times from other folks that ID differently than I do and the one thing they do say consistently is that they don't have "lesbian sex". So I put it up there because it seems that our ways of having sex are labled by others as those of us that that engage in sex in the lesbian community have what they call "lesbian sex", just as I stated in my original post.
I know what a stone butch is and a stone femme is. I myself use the term lesbian sex in meaning that my partner(when I am partnered at the time), and I would have sex together, her making love to me with no boundaries of my body and I to her with no boundaries of her body. And use whatever we feel is wanted at the time to use for play; Be it dildos or other stuff. Please don't take my choice of words to mean anything negative towards anyone. I am not using it to mean an offense towards anyone. And thank you all for coming here and talking to me abouti it. I have been feeling alone on this site and I was wanting to find others like me here and be able to correspond together, possibly make some new friends along the way.

So let me see if I understand what you are saying. If I, a self identified lesbian, have sex in any other way than you just mentioned I am not having lesbian sex? I don't care for that very much. Sounds like a very exclusionary club to me.

I know there are those who talk about lesbians as only having the "you do me then I do you" kind of sex. These people who define lesbian sex as this like to talk about how they find that very boring, too vanilla. Some people like to use this as a way to disparage lesbians. People love to do that. Love to diss lesbians and feminists; and lesbian feminists...well that's just a diss jackpot.

I get that this is the way you like sex and that you are comfortable calling it lesbian sex. I am simply asking you to consider the implications and the history behind this.
Cin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post: