TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation
Default Lesbian Femmes & Lesbian Butch Pussy - WOMEN ONLY

ok i'm gonna be brave here and start this thread not sure where I wanna go with it other than just to do a simple discussion about lesbian femmes and do you or don't you enjoy your butch's pussy?
I know not everyone ID's on this site is okay with their female body parts so I am not trying to exclude or offend anyone from helping this discussion get started. I"ve not found anything like this on this site so here goes.
I'm a lesbian butch myself and I personally enjoy my lesbian femme partner(when I have one) when she enjoys making love to me which entails oral sex on me, etc etc, etc and possibly other things.
Without going into any detail from the bed room, lets just keep this a general discussion because what goes on in one's bedroom, I see it as sacred and private.

Are there other folks on this site like me that feel this way? Where are you? I been looking but dont' see you around or am I just passing you by?
Please feel free to discuss the topic in an open and friendly manner.
I know that there are others that ID differently and don't have sex the way I do, and that's great. I accept them all as part of my community.
I hope no one is offended. Thanks.