View Single Post
Old 08-30-2013, 10:11 AM   #17
ArkansasPiscesGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
feeling pretty darned blissful right now!

Thanked 3,080 Times in 741 Posts
ArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I am a greedy girl Very very greedy. I am addicted to more.

That being said, along with the fact that I came out very late in life, I love the fact that I am a lesbian. To ME, that means being able to love, and have sexual fun, with a woman. I want to make love to their face, their lips, their necks, their breasts, their belly, their pussy, their thighs, their ankles, their toes. Every square inch of them, I want, I demand, I enjoy.

I also am a Femme who has been deeply attracted to Butch women for most of my life. I love my wife's masculine energy, that part of her that makes her the butch she has always been inside. I am super turned on by the fact that my wife has a butch cock that she wears always. I love that when we are together I can reach over and feel her hardness. I love to lean down and take that cock into my mouth and make love to her like that. The fact that I can reach under that cock and feel her clit and sink my fingers into her pussy, with that glorious cock in my mouth, is a HUGE turn on to me. Or if, after a blow job or hand job (or both!), I move that harness up and climb between her legs to lick that clit and pussy, or even fuck her myself, it is all part of our dance. It is all on the table, you know? I get the best of both worlds, IMO.

Yep, I am a greedy girl Whether I am like a unicorn as well, don't know and don't care. It works for her and I.

But then again, she is addicted to more too, I think. the fact that I am a kinky-assed old lady helps a lot too!! HA!!

APG
ArkansasPiscesGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to ArkansasPiscesGrrl For This Useful Post: