imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,726 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

As for the other characters...

Crazy eyes, yeah when I saw her I thought PHWOAR! who's that!!!!

And I do like them a little unstable, but that's a bit to crazy, even for me. the peeing on the floor I could handle, no problem - I've dealt with worse. It's the "I threw a pie for you..." in that tone of voice that unnerved me. Plus people that more that fast, freak the shit out of me.

But her holding her hand and sharing her headset was super, super sweet and she is incredibly gorgeous. In fact she's damn beautiful.

the only characters that puts me off is boo and piper. I dunno, something about the way boo talks *really* puts me off... I wouldn't go there. Piper would be like antimatter to me. Just her whole manner and personality. She's annoying. well, and the southern psychos-clan meth-heads. I can't deal with that kind of stuff. I'd probably scream and swat at them like a big poof.

I certainly wouldn't kick Alex out of my bed. I think she'd probably make me say aaaaaaalllllll kinds of things, aaaaaanything she wanted....

It's just so nice to see a program with women in it I'm *actually* attracted to for *once*. I got so excited about that I accidentally watched the whole thing in three days.

Last edited by imperfect_cupcake; 08-30-2013 at 05:15 PM.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post: