Elijah

How Do You Identify?:
Genderqueer Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
Open to healthy possibilities...

Thanked 1,628 Times in 393 Posts
Elijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST Reputation

No, I have health insurance through my employer. However the language I keep coming across is as follows: "If you have health insurance through an employer, you probably do not have to make any changes to your coverage.

I am not sure what that little caveat means, and that makes me apprehensive.

So far, I haven't run across under what circumstances I would have to change my coverage and what that would mean.

E.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
Glad that you have such a good plan. You said you were concerned about how it would effect you. I assumed you had no insurance.

For someone who is in your financial situation who currently has no insurance, $400 a month may seem a lot cheaper than the ohhhhh, one hospital visit costing them thousands and thousands of dollars they will be paying back for years to come.

~Washington Irving
Elijah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Elijah For This Useful Post: