View Single Post
Old 09-04-2013, 08:33 PM   #63
Guy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,574 Times in 889 Posts
Guy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST Reputation

I find it entertaining that what was pulled out of my post earlier is "how pussy tastes", which had nothing to do with the core of my post. It is interesting that most of those who replied to my post and find it ok for the references made to be funny and acceptable, are also the same who were not so long ago in the Butch Cock and Old Fashion/Old School threads criticizing the butches for their ideas and discussion about the way they use, feel about, and embrace their butch cock. At that time, it was "horrible" and "dewomanizing" and "degrading towards women" ex: I love when a woman takes my butch cock in her mouth and sucks it. Yet, it is perfectly acceptable for the butches on this show to talk about women in this fashion and it is now considered comedy.
Guy is offline   Reply With Quote