View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013, 10:59 AM   #1
Canela

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babe, she, her, ella

Thanked 6,525 Times in 1,698 Posts
Canela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST Reputation
Default So long, T4 Texas, see you in heaven...

It is with a sad and heavy heart that I inform you that my dear friend Charlie, Chuck as I called him, has passed on to glory. He went peacefully in his sleep I'm told. I've known Chuck since the aol board days...his screen name there, was Charlie. When the boards dwindled I invited him to try first the dash site, then here as we all made the transition from one home to the next. Well, our Charlie decided to cut out completely and wait for us on the other side. He was my friend, my love, my confidante, my all around go to guy most times, and as dominating and hard headed as he was loving and kind and sweet and compassionate. Idk if y'all got to know him...but he was hard working, talented, trustworthy,, smart and funny...he was a photographer, artist, poet and writer...he taught me to trust my talents and to never forget I was beautiful....he made me believe I could do anything, challenged me without ever saying a word. Chuckie is gone but never forgotten....and I will miss him.

Services are planned for next week.

I put this announcement in this section because I wasn't sure where to put it and Chuck was a believer. Not a constant or consistent believer, but a believer in God, none the less. He, like all of us at some point, thought that God didn't and couldn't love him because of his lifestyle and we had long talks, debates and some knock

Happiness is like a butterfly which,
when pursued, is always beyond our grasp,
but, if you will sit down quietly,
may alight upon you

~Nathaniel Hawthorne

Canela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 45 Users Say Thank You to Canela For This Useful Post: