View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013, 04:09 PM   #14
Butterbean

How Do You Identify?:
----
Preferred Pronoun?:
----

Thanked 2,220 Times in 772 Posts
Butterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST ReputationButterbean Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

T4 told me once hy wanted me to attend hys funeral and speak about hym because hy believed I would capture hys essence.

We would often sit in the attic and tease each other, trying to see who could get under the other's skin a little first. T4 had a naughty streak like that. Hy was also incredibly witty. Hy happened to love Adam's spices and got me into them because hy was concerned that I was spending too much at Watkins. Hy had a dog that hy loved very much, and an ex that hy had managed to transcend any negativity with and move into a wonderful supportive friendship, which isn't surprising if you knew hym.

We spoke several times about hys health and possible early passing. Hy was brave and stoic. Hy endured many battles health wise and it's very fitting that hy passed peacefully in the night. Hy deserved that.

Hy was a kind and good and decent person and I'll miss hym very much.

Butterbean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Butterbean For This Useful Post: