imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,726 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

I think booty calls are great. both people get what they need.

people.seem to think there is no "feeling" or connection involved but that's not true. I don't have sex with people I don't feel attracted to or momentarily connected to. its a shared connection for an evening and it can be friendly and mutually beneficial. no one is "using" you or you "using" them. that's like saying someone isn't enjoying themselves and one is "making" the other person be there by force, lies or coersion. last time I checked, the last person I had a booty call with had a good time and got what she needed sexually. so how were either one of us used and what on earth should either of us feel guilty about?

I'm actually pretty shocked things have gotten so conservative over the years. it used to be when I was younger, that friendly no strings sex was actually encouraged. I was encouraged to have sexual experiences with people and my friends to find out what I liked and wanted sexually.
that getting to know someone sexually was just as important as getting to know someone emotionally and intellectually before making a commitment. and if it didn't work out you parted without calling each other of being a player.

a player is a confidence trickster who uses promises of love for sex and lies about other involvements. not someone who is above board and doesn't make declarations of love or promises of Fidelity before you know each other well enough.

I like booty calls and have a great respect for them. I did have one here briefly for a few weeks. shed call late on sat and ask to come over. wed have a couple of beer in the kitchen and then head to bed, have a shag, sleep, I'd get up and putter around doing what I needed to do and make her breakfast when she got up and shed go home. ideal if you ask me.

I'd love another one. or even a weekender booty holiday for someone out of town who comes through now and again. I'd love that while I'm single.

I do find it odd that single people can't get their needs met in a friendly and above board way. wtf happened? it used to be perfectly acceptable. I find them rarer than hens teeth now. hello, I'd like to have friendly connected sex and include breakfast. if it goes well we can do the same thing again next week or every other week or every third week. you are a nice person who is horny, I'm a nice person who is horny. let's have nice person horny sex together.

why is this difficult now?

Last edited by imperfect_cupcake; 10-19-2013 at 01:22 PM.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post: