SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Actually I think that crossing your legs can make your haircut uneven. But I'm not expert!

I have to admit that every time and I mean every time I have to get my haircut I stress out about it!

I currently live in Oklahoma which is not the most queer friendly place in the world. I know big shock right? My family is here and that is why I'm here.. for now.

So many years ago, I went to a Supercuts I think. I walked in and the only person in there was a stylist. I told her I wanted my haircut so she took me right back. When I started telling her that I wanted a number two on the side and a three on the top, she made a face and it was not a nice face! I could see it in the mirror. I was already stressed because I know people around here react to me and not in good ways so once I saw her expression, I took off the cape, got up and walked out. She was asking me why and I don't remember what I said. I just kept walking and did not turn back. She followed me out of the store even. Talk about stressful! I did not go back there.

When I moved to MN, I had the same fears and I got some minor reactions but for the most part, most people were fine with me. I did however have a lady ask me to blow dry my hair. My hair was a bit longer and it was freezing outside so I said okay. She proceeded to fluff it up so much that it looked very feminine lol. My partner at the time who was with me had to laugh. We both did actually. Oh the fun times I tell you.

Now I'm back in OK and I go to another Supercuts here and I have found a gay guy to cut my hair. So for now, I don't get as stressed about it.

I commend you for staying and having her do your haircut. I think I would call that store and speak to a manager. Someone has to educate the idiot that cut your hair. I'm glad it came out good.

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post: