View Single Post
Old 11-02-2013, 09:29 AM   #6
Bino85

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Not entirely sure.. not looking

Bino85 Has the BEST ReputationBino85 Has the BEST ReputationBino85 Has the BEST ReputationBino85 Has the BEST ReputationBino85 Has the BEST ReputationBino85 Has the BEST ReputationBino85 Has the BEST ReputationBino85 Has the BEST ReputationBino85 Has the BEST ReputationBino85 Has the BEST ReputationBino85 Has the BEST Reputation
Default oh hair, it's a love/hate thing

Sheridan you made it further than I did..

I was in a small town up north near the oil patch. I'm already feeling out of place as it is when ever I had to leave camp and go into town. So I decided I would treat myself to a hair cut. Usually I would do a buzz or a Mohawk. Today I was all excited to go into town and have some else do my Mohawk for a change. Mistake #1 - getting excited! So I walk into this place, it's a huge fancy Barber shop. I surprised to see two young very pretty girls at the front desk. I smile, they say hi and start chatting me up. They are all excited cause it's my first time at that shop. Mistake #2 - When people make the assumption I'm a man I usually run with it, in this case I failed. They asked for my name and I said Jenn. They asked how I spelled that, I replied J-E-N-N.. The smiles and giggles stopped cold. They asked me to wait, so I waited. Apparently I was waiting for the manager to come and kick me out. The two couldn't handle asking me to leave on their own. Wow what a culture shock for me. At that point I was really missing my home town.
So I went down the street to london drugs. Bought a nice set of clippers and once again cut my own hair.
Bino85 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bino85 For This Useful Post: