Old 11-02-2013, 11:46 AM   #15
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,667 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default Crap! Just saw this was in the Trans Zone. Doh!

Well, I finally found someone who can cut my hair and I don't hate it. I'm so damn finicky and my hair's so damn ornery that that's about as good as it gets. Plus she does hella nice color. The best I've had. That there alone is a good enough reason to still with this salon.

BUT

My stylist said something that makes absolute sense. She said, "I'll do anything for money."

Not like that, you pervs.

Basically, few get rich being stylists, so when you make a customer happy, you're investing in your future. There is not a valid reason for anyone to turn down a paying customer that's not abusive.

For the record, my worst haircut in my life came from Fantastic Sams. Those cheapy brand name shops just don't get the job done, imo.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: