Old 11-05-2013, 12:43 PM   #29
sofimichi

How Do You Identify?:
Femmeinist
Preferred Pronoun?:
femenine ones, "hey you," etc.
Relationship Status:
Engaged!

sofimichi Has the BEST Reputationsofimichi Has the BEST Reputationsofimichi Has the BEST Reputationsofimichi Has the BEST Reputationsofimichi Has the BEST Reputationsofimichi Has the BEST Reputationsofimichi Has the BEST Reputationsofimichi Has the BEST Reputationsofimichi Has the BEST Reputationsofimichi Has the BEST Reputationsofimichi Has the BEST Reputation

My fiance and I both come from families which have been divorced. We have both seen our parents fight for money and goods and we don't want anything like that.
We are planning on having a prenup. Truth is, we aren't Kanye West or Warren Buffet, and we don't want to be. But if something happened in the future which would make us have money, and if something were to happen in which we couldn't fix it, and just had to separate, I want her to have everything she came into the marriage with. Should we ever split up, I would hope that the person with the most income would be generous enough to help the other person.
We aren't wealthy (at. all.) but we think that being happy and safe is something no money can buy. And if the prenup makes us both feel safe, so be it.
sofimichi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sofimichi For This Useful Post: