Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,666 Times in 7,654 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation
Default Truth is stranger than fiction

I find conspiracy theories to be fascinating. While I take them with a grain of salt, I also keep in mind that truth is stranger than fiction. And people hungry for power and wealth are known to do bizarre things to achieve their goals. And what better way to do something then right in the open where people will question their own eyes and perceptions. It's brilliant in its simplicity.

And sometimes, people are just weird....example....Jim Marrs and his theories of mutated lizard people who are some of the most influential folks in the world mingling with genetic humans. Of course the lizard people are from some planet in the third dimension. Google him.

And here I thought my E.R. patient, who swore during outpatient surgery that we implanted some device that gave him uncontrollable erections, was odd. Gawd I dont miss that job.

Last edited by Kobi; 04-15-2010 at 06:34 PM. Reason: addition
Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote