Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,666 Times in 7,654 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nat View Post

Tomorrow you will wake up and You will be God.

I'm torn between saying oh shit and it's about time.

If I was God, I would do the following:

1. command someone to build a new ark so we could start over. Free will has made a mockery of the perfect design. Need to redefine free will too.

2. replace the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit with George Lucas, Steven Speilberg, and Ron Howard - with their creativity and imagination, I figure they can create an awesome human epic.

3. the only stipulations I would place on them would be:

~Snow gets her McRib request providing BK brings back the bacon mushroom cheeseburger.

~the weather and temperature would be to my liking always

~abolish hot flashes. They serve no purpose except for creating more laundry.

~replace the Body of Christ wafers with pizza bagels, keep the wine (for recovering Catholics like myself)

~matriarchal rather than patriarchal society

~men would have wombs. I figure if they want to control reproduction, they should have a bigger role in the process and the booboo outcomes

~abolish praying. The whining, wishing and bargaining are annoying and cutting into my internet and arcade time.

~abolish man made, self serving religion. I figure with FB and twitter, I can handle what people need to know.

~create do overs like Groundhog Day, the movie. Can do it over and over until you get it right.

I just had to account for 1 day right? Tomorrow someone else is God right?

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post: