Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,664 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huge-Smile View Post
Great thread, tough subject matter! It's so subjective, really; but here is how I personally feel [without getting too pedantic] about it right now. Subject to change at any moment, of course, because I'm a Gemini and we have been known to do that from time to time, lol.

If I were God, I would be duty-bound to preserve free-will above all other principles; because without it, no good will follow.

Unfortunately, this means a lot of awful, wretched things will befall many innocent parties. I hate that; but I truly feel that lasting change can only begin on an individual level and that everyone must, therefore, be given governance over all of their own actions. [The revolution starts within, so to speak].

Conversely, it is important to note that this also renders everyone entirely responsible for any and all harm they cause and I, as God-for-a-day, would have to see to it that commensurate consequences were meted out. I think there are ways of accomplishing that without resorting to "eye-for-an-eye" tactics, which I find equally abhorrent.

On the other hand, if I were to wake up one fine morning as mere mortal, but Supreme Dictator; The Honorable and Amazing Huge-Smile, Benevolent Ruler of All Countries and Peoples, heads would roll!

[And if the thought of me in charge of all of that doesn't get all the world immediately praying; well then, all hope for humanity is truly lost, lol].

Gonna make a big bowl of popcorn for that day.

Can I have my turn before the grand Mistress of the Universe's reign of terror? Cleaning that up will be a pain in the arse. LOL.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post: