Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,666 Times in 3,992 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

If I were god, I would go for retraining because this would be a high burn out career. I wouldnt last long.

I m not set up to be the supreme almighty. I am, as I think of god, a particle god...a part of every cell within all living things, my thumbprint upon all beauty, my locks of hair inspiration for forests and canyons, my lovely breasts the mountains, hills and gorges. I am the smile of the child and the return of the soldiers. I am the one who receives the misery and the dying and brings them to the places non of you can see. If you could, you would not want to stay where you are. You would want the More thats over here, but where you are, is where you become like me...god, a simple god. A god of patience and swiftness. A damn good combination.

I use to be an atheist and then I realized, in my thinking, that made me so supreme, like nothing could be larger, greater, more significant than me and what we know as life here. Even if god IS science, thats still god. Even if we learn how things work and can replicate it, thats still god. Just because someone plays a part on stage, doesnt make them god, nor does replicating the works of god, make us god. Somehow our egoes are so damn huge we think we can unthrone god by ignoring god or dismissing god.

If I were god, and could change anything, I would open people's eyes up to what really IS sin and what isnt. A person masturbating isnt a sin. A person nailing a dog to a tree and beating it to death, is. A person changing their gender to match body and soul, is not a sin. A person who sets fire to a house with a grandma asleep inside, is. A nation starving to death is not a sin. A nation who sends boys and girls to die because of a hidden agenda, is a sin. People of the nation who refuse to see it, bear sin, as much as those who sent the boys and girls.

I use to not believe in sin and then I met a man who was released from prison. He became my landscaper and handyman and he was wonderful..still is, but he has since moved and I am sorry I lost him as a helper. Never had a more faithful person I could count on. He told me some of what the men in prison did to get in there and what they did while in there. I dont know if he himself was one of those stories. But who he became, the person I know, was so far different than the men he spoke about. So while I believe in sin, I also believe in pardon and grace...as well as condemnation and hell.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: