Old 11-20-2013, 09:07 PM   #39
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,558 Times in 2,992 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nat View Post

Tomorrow you will wake up and You will be God.

What kind of God would you be? What would you have as priorities on your God agenda? What would your commandments be? What would you consider a sin? What would you do with people when they die? What would you do with the people who had done very bad things?
I would be a problem solving God with the power to create clarity for all. A cross between Neil deGrasse Tyson and Carl Sagan. I would still invoke free thinking in all humans and let them make their own choices and when they make crappy ones me or one of my minions would appear to them and tell them to knock their shit off! Seriously, if i am gonna be God, I would want it to be commonplace for me to appear to humans for whatever reason I choose. My commandment would be "Don't do shady shit or else!". Sin would be based on the Santa theory, I will know if you are naughty or nice. *winkwink* You would all still be just stardust to me. *startover*