View Single Post
Old 11-24-2013, 02:03 AM   #436
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Pamela View Post
Spirit uses energy to help you know they are there. Or to give signals so to speak that you normally would not recieve if not in tune or centered.
They also use electricity to manifest or move stuff.
I think its awesome your aware.
I have always been aware of the possiblities of there being able to contact us hear,I have had some things happen that were of the paranromal state that even my kids saw when they were in grade school(even tho they wouldn't admit it now).I have seen my grannie long after her passing,an uncle not long after he passed and often I catch something out of the corner of my eye.It use to bother me but now I am fine with it cause I know they are trying to tell me something or just briefly visit or are watching over me.Most people never understand this, if they would just accept the possablity of it happening a new understanding could open up.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote