Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Belle,

Thank you for this! I am home all day, and I find so many different kinds of animals. I have found bats, birds, dogs, cats, elk, deer, and even a bison that wondered off his owner's property. I work with animal rescue, along with my vet who also works with both animal rescue and ASPCA. She is a Godsend to me, and the animals she has helped.

I only take in strays. I have a dog, Dino Martini. And I have 3 cats, Madison, Gabby, and Sophie. I rock them to sleep every day until their eyes roll to the back of their heads and they start to snore.

I cannot imagine my life without my animals. They are a huge part of who I am as a human being. I feed birds, squirrels and chipmonks. I recently found 2 box turtles this year. I took them into my vet, who is making them well. They had some disease that she is treating with medicine. Once I get them back, I am releasing them back into the woods. The boxwood turtle I found 3 years ago is now huge. His mate had babies in my front yard in my iris's. The eggs were looked like chocolate eggs you get at Easter. I watched them like a hawk, and soon enough, the babies were born. It was wonderful to watch. The one think I do to know that the turtle's are mine is to dab a bit of white out on their shell. Not a lot, but enough to last for a while. And I reapply it when the white out fades.

I can just talk and talk about animals. They are such a joy.

Love,
Andrew
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post: