View Single Post
Old 01-01-2014, 10:09 PM   #78
fatallyblonde

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her

fatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputation

okay gonna give this a little try...

I would like to meet an old fashioned Butch or Stone Butch over the age of 35 who is down to earth, smart, kind, tough, has lots of self-respect and knows what they want...

... I'd prefer someone in Australia so the chance of meeting face to face is higher but honestly I am totally willing to do some long distance chatting and see what could happen...! Why not?

I'm 5'4" and would prefer someone taller. I love beefcakes and fitness freaks but also the sturdy, robust and cuddly... I guess in general I just like big people!

I value emotional intelligence over book learning and prefer the working class over white collar wankers. I like people to have healthy egos and good self-respect but not to be obnoxious jerks.

I need a good strong top who knows how to fuck hard but also understands tenderness and affection.

As for me... I'm a curvy Marilyn Monroe lookalike. I work in entertainment and am I nail artist. I'm a thorough glamour puss and love dolling up but no time for pretensions or games or being a jerk to anyone. I'm very strong willed and independent but also vulnerable and fragile in my own way. I've been around the block more than once so I have a tough outlook on life... but am a total romantic at heart nonetheless. I pride myself on integrity and kindness and being connected with others and the world around me.

I basically dream of settling down with a beautiful Butch in traditional bliss. If you are searching for someone too, please send me a private message... let's chat at least!

Last edited by nycfem; 01-01-2014 at 10:51 PM. Reason: Photos for Gallery only
fatallyblonde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to fatallyblonde For This Useful Post: