View Single Post
Old 01-17-2014, 04:02 AM   #217
fatallyblonde

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her

fatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputation

I disagree. Lady Gaga is not a trans man and she is not, by all accounts, bisexual. She has indicated herself she is hetero. A little experimenting with women - which she also has indicated does not satisfy her as relationships with men do - does not a bisexual make.Also "Jo Calderone's" gross, sexist behaviour isn't exactly a glowing recommendation for maleness, whether cis or trans. I think Gaga's entire image and everything she does is false and designed for publicity. She also repeatedly engages in racist behaviour. Having said all that, I'm not on this forum to get into heavy wars about shit to be honest so I'll leave it at that.
fatallyblonde is offline   Reply With Quote