View Single Post
Old 01-17-2014, 07:55 PM   #60
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,109 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruTexan View Post
NO, it wasn't started just to meet femmes. Its the name in the title but it was intended to be able to connect with femmes and others to discuss the topic and make connections in that way . I welcome anyone of any ID to come talk about it here in whatever name they wanna call it. Just for me it was a connection to see what other lesbians felt about butch pussy/cunt/cock/however you choose to call it, and to talk freely with others that possibly have been where I've been. Anywho, thanks for posting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post

It is amusing, and not in a funny way, when a thread for lesbians femmes and lesbian butch pussy has postings from people who don't consider themselves lesbians or even female.

This behavior is insulting and demeaning to women who love other women. It is also a gross display of sexism and misogyny i.e. lesbians need input into the sex lives and preferences from people who are neither lesbian or female.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruTexan View Post
OK first of all this thread was created by me,the OP, for the intent and purpose for lesbian butches and lesbian femmes to discuss lesbian butch pussy without interjection from folks about anything but what the title states. So far we've had several comments made that appear to me to be misogynistic and sexist by folks that don't even ID as lesbian. I"ve not been here much lately and I apologize for that. I have been busy dealing with life in r/t.
Personally I don't have a cock, to me a cock is something I use on my partner that attaches to my body in a strap or is handheld, I don't see it as an extension of myself.I have a pussy and a clit which is NOT a cock to me. Therefore this thread is about Lesbian butch pussy as the title states.

I want this to be a frank and open discussion from folks that ID as lesbian here, about butch pussy, not butch cock or anything else. Please don't start taking this thread into a place that it is NOT intended to go.
Lets keep this thread on track. I think I have said enough.

OK..I have followed this thread with interest and intrigue since it started. However, I didn't post because I felt silenced (or isolated is better to describe how I felt kinda left out) as well as confused....

Please read my tone as questioning...not confrontational...
I identify as Femme...I am a proud woman who loves women (not attracted to ALL women, but my primary attraction is to other women)....I never have and do not Identify as Lesbian or Dyke. The reason I do not is because of the hate and stigma that I grew up with about such identities and lifestyles. If I happened to use those terms in reference to myself in the past, its because I felt the need pressed upon me by the LGBTQ Community to conform or else be made to feel less than. ...I was hated by the het world if they thought I was a lesbian, then made to feel NOT LESBIAN ENOUGH by certain long term lesbian members of our very own Community. ....It took me many years to come to terms with that and to comfortably embrace Femme and what it means to define me.

The women I have been with have identified as Soft Butch (my first g\f who cringed if you called her lesbian or dyke but LOVED her identity as Soft Butch and loved her Femmes); Gay Female (who felt negative things when identifying as butch or lesbian but stated she was only comfortable being rreferred to as a Gay Female); a Woman that loves Women (who hated the term lesbian when used to address herself or her lover); and
an Androgynous Woman (who also didn't claim lesbian)...

I have also dated a Transgender Butch. Neither one of the above liked to refer to their genitals as pussy or cunts because it made them feel gross and objectified (I am speaking for those I have been intimate with, no one else). I as a Femme am very attracted to certain women and am not stone, also cringe at the word pussy because of the disgusting and objectifying way that bio males have directly referred to Me. Or calling me or my lover of choice "a pussy". ....leaves me with a feeling that I have to duck my head every time I hear that word.

I also want to sometimes yell....HEY, I am a lesbian by YOUR definition, but I just don't claim it for personal reasons. Why am I made to feel like I am not lesbian enough?

The women I have been with are also lesbians (several butch, others "tomboy" or androgynous) by outside definitions. Why are they made to cringe if they either are referred to as such or if they don't claim it?

TRUST ME!! If given the "yes, I like it, I love it, I want more of it!"...I would and will dive right in and lavish them with so much attention they will break the headboard grabbing it as they buck and kick, begging for release.

If I happen to be with a woman or transgender person that ID's as Stone, I would never gross their boundaries nor ask to.

How is it I offend to participate in a discussion about an activity or subject I enjoy simply because I have never identified as Lesbian? And how is it that I don't qualify to pparticipate because NONE of the women lovers I have had identify as lesbian?

Again I have that tight chested feeling that I am not lesbian enough.

And I don't understand Kobi's post referencing individuals being offensive because they don't consider themselves as lesbian or even female. (That's a statement not a question) The Transgender Butch I once dated said they acknowledged their history as a woman butch that loved other women and didn't feel right erasing their history or feelings simply because they currently embrace their transgender journey and identity.

Now I know why I hadn't previously posted in this thread the intimate details of how I enjoy pleasing my women....
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post: