View Single Post
Old 01-17-2014, 08:01 PM   #61
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,109 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruTexan View Post
NO, it wasn't started just to meet femmes. Its the name in the title but it was intended to be able to connect with femmes and others to discuss the topic and make connections in that way . I welcome anyone of any ID to come talk about it here in whatever name they wanna call it. Just for me it was a connection to see what other lesbians felt about butch pussy/cunt/cock/however you choose to call it, and to talk freely with others that possibly have been where I've been. Anywho, thanks for posting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TruTexan View Post
bumping the thread to get read and keep it going for lesbian IDs to interact in.
TruTexan...I mean no disrespect. My previous post took me too long on my new tablet then I had to try again...in the mean time you posted the above...Now I'm really confused. This is in the Butch Zone and now appears it belongs in the Lesbian Zone.

I am a non-stone Femme that would lavish in giving oral to my Butch or "Gay Female" as I note above, but I seriously do not feel like I belong in your "lesbian circle".
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post: