View Single Post
Old 01-17-2014, 08:11 PM   #62
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,109 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruTexan View Post
OK first of all this thread was created by me,the OP, for the intent and purpose for lesbian butches and lesbian femmes to discuss lesbian butch pussy without interjection from folks about anything but what the title states. So far we've had several comments made that appear to me to be misogynistic and sexist by folks that don't even ID as lesbian. I"ve not been here much lately and I apologize for that. I have been busy dealing with life in r/t.
Personally I don't have a cock, to me a cock is something I use on my partner that attaches to my body in a strap or is handheld, I don't see it as an extension of myself.I have a pussy and a clit which is NOT a cock to me. Therefore this thread is about Lesbian butch pussy as the title states.

I want this to be a frank and open discussion from folks that ID as lesbian here, about butch pussy, not butch cock or anything else. Please don't start taking this thread into a place that it is NOT intended to go.
Lets keep this thread on track. I think I have said enough.
And in reference to your statement above about people that "do not even ID as lesbian"...unbeknownst to you or others, they may have walked in their life as lesbian at one time or have a hard time claiming that term. Please don't erase them or their journey...or inadvertently make us feel invalid. Just because you don't see them as lesbian, doesn't mean their feelings or previous experience isn't valid to your subject or stories about them as a female\woman having sex with other women,
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post: