TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenna View Post
And in reference to your statement above about people that "do not even ID as lesbian"...unbeknownst to you or others, they may have walked in their life as lesbian at one time or have a hard time claiming that term. Please don't erase them or their journey...or inadvertently make us feel invalid. Just because you don't see them as lesbian, doesn't mean their feelings or previous experience isn't valid to your subject or stories about them as a female\woman having sex with other women,
Kenna I am not erasing anyone, it is the fact that lesbian butches that ID as women or female that are being erased here in this thread by male ID coming in a making fun of or misogynistic sexist statements. And why is it that when I want talk openly and freely with other lesbian butches and femmes about butch pussy that they have to come in and interject turn the thread into a butch cock thread? This is not the intent of the original statement I made for the thread. It erases me as a lesbian butch woman when they do that. I dont' have a problem with anyone except those trying to erase the women lesbian butchs in this thread and the femmes that love them and their pussy's. My whole intent and purpose is for those that ID as lesbian butch women and femmes that love us and lesbian butch pussy to be talked about openly. NOT butch cock, that is a male termnology. This is not a male thread to discuss male things in. Anything referring to males should be put into another thread of their own. Thats how i see it. And it's upsetting to those of us that are lesbian woman identified butches that we are contstantly forced to talk about male things in our own threads made for us to comment in and share stories in. I don't go into their threads and post mysogynistic sexist statements about them and try to turn their threaad into a lesbian butch woman thread talking about lesbian butch pussy in a male oriented thread talking about butch cock. Thats how I see it. period. I haven't erased anyone. I have plainly asked that the posts here remain on topic that this is a lesbian butch pussy and lesbian femmes who love us thread and nothing more than that. It's not for male interjection and mysogony and sexist comments to come in here and post. It's very upsetting to me the OP that I have become erased by those comments. period.