TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenna View Post
TruTexan...I mean no disrespect. My previous post took me too long on my new tablet then I had to try again...in the mean time you posted the above...Now I'm really confused. This is in the Butch Zone and now appears it belongs in the Lesbian Zone.

I am a non-stone Femme that would lavish in giving oral to my Butch or "Gay Female" as I note above, but I seriously do not feel like I belong in your "lesbian circle".
I placed this in in the butch zone because we are lesbian butches here. We ID as both and because we are butch and talking about butch pussy and the femmes that love us it belongs EXACTLY right here where i placed it. Period.
I am the OP and this is where I want the thread to belong because I believe it belongs here because we are talking about lesbianBUTCH PUSSY. Period.
If I had posted in the lesbian zone then someoen like you would probably disturb the flow here and say hey this doesn't belong in the lesbian zone because it's about lesbian BUTCH pussy and lesbian femmes that love us.
I hope you get this and understand it now. I wish not to discuss this matter. It's now a closed matter to me. Thank you.