TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
You know what fucking irks me to the core? When people (general) deem "pussy" as gross, not valid, not ok to talk about... That's some woman hate and internal issues surrounding butch pusssy, vagina, cunt or pussy in general.

It irks me because when dick is being shoved down our proverbial throats via threads, posts, poems, erotica no one says a god damn thing.

I'm glad that this pussy owning manifesto space is here, it's glorious, it's hot and it deserves to be discussed, appreciated, and lusted after, it's about time!
HUGE LOVE FOR YOU LADY SNOW.THANKS FOR BACK UP ON THIS ISSUE. I MUCH APPRECIATE YOU AND YOUR OUTSTANDING COMMENT YOU HAVE MADE. IT IS ABOUT FUCKING TIME FOR THIS FRANK AND OPEN DISCUSSION ABOUT LESBIAN BUTCH PUSSY AND LESBIAN FEMMES WHO LOVE US. Thank you Lady Snow ((((hugs))) and KOTC*

Justy