Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,664 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Kenna, you made a valid point. I did not see that the OP invited any id to weigh in on butch pussy. I concede that one.

When I see a title clearly saying lesbian femmes and lesbian butch pussy, it seems like a pretty simple thing to me. It is about women.

Just as you often feel misunderstood and invalidated as a femme, so do those of us who are lesbian butches. We are thrown in with various derivations of male even tho we proudly claim our femaleness and our female bodies. Can you imagine what it feels like to be told a butch is a butch is a butch....male, female, all the same. It sucks.

And, I too, was reluctant to post in this thread because when males invade a space meant for females (unless they want to talk about their pussies) it makes me uncomfortable. It feels very voyeuristic to me and it makes me feel violated both as a female and as a lesbian.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post: