TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenna View Post
I meant no disrespect and kindly requested my tone be read as questioning and stated I was confused. Thank you for clarifying. My intent was never to disturb the flow. I stated I am a non-stone Femme that has loved her Butch Women.. You have clearly defined that I am not welcome in this conversation because I don't and my lovers don't identify as lesbian. Back in a little box I go...
Enjoy
Kenna, you make a valid point. I am with kobi in that this is a thread about women period in the truest form.. I"m sorry if I misread you, it was not my intent. I want you to feel welcome here because you are a woman, even though you don't ID as a lesbian, but you are still a woman loving a woman. I was not trying to exclude you and I did do a fair job explaining all the things in my head that I wanted to say.
I hope this helps clarify more for you. This is women's space here and only for women, not for male or men. WE need our own space and it needs to be respected and not intervened with by those that make fun of or say mysogynystic and sexist things here, it's not fun to be erased, disrespected and the thread interrupted by them.