View Single Post
Old 01-17-2014, 09:49 PM   #76
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,109 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruTexan View Post
Kenna, you make a valid point. I am with kobi in that this is a thread about women period in the truest form.. I"m sorry if I misread you, it was not my intent. I want you to feel welcome here because you are a woman, even though you don't ID as a lesbian, but you are still a woman loving a woman. I was not trying to exclude you and I did do a fair job explaining all the things in my head that I wanted to say.
I hope this helps clarify more for you. This is women's space here and only for women, not for male or men. WE need our own space and it needs to be respected and not intervened with by those that make fun of or say mysogynystic and sexist things here, it's not fun to be erased, disrespected and the thread interrupted by them.
Thank you. I appreciate you and the space.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post: