View Single Post
Old 01-20-2014, 09:13 AM   #59
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Bliss View Post
maybe going Italian style would work with that marble. crisp bright white on bottom cabinets rich warm counter top then more earthy colour on walls?

you could have a lot of fun with tile on the walls to cover up nasty paint. Besides if its got lead in it you don't want to create lead paint dust.

I enjoy using the paint with primer already in it, covers ugly colour much better.

Some of that marble would make a great pastry making area. Yummy.

The local Restore has lots of fancy tile and accent tile. Would look wonderful in ethnic decor.

ah well. I love projects.

I would like to see before and after photos.

Thanks for sharing Rockin!

Not a bad idea,I will see what I can add to it,I also was thinking of useing some tile behind the sink for back splatter protection.I also have a small counter space with 4 doors that's is an eye sore.It's going to be ripped out and a large work station put in with stainless steel lining under it plus a trash drop in one corner.I have a garbage eating insinkorator for what needs going into it.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: