Old 04-19-2010, 10:03 PM   #24
The Oopster

How Do You Identify?:
transgender male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he

2 Highscores

Thanked 2,655 Times in 759 Posts
The Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha Dog View Post
My comment was based on what you wrote below;

He tends to be expenseive and although I do believe you get what you pay for I also believe that sometimes you pay for a "brand" name, and that there are just as qualified surgeons with less expense.

And I was just making a statement that he isn't just operating on his "brand" name.
and I was trying to say i didn't mean it the way it sounded.

I do agree he is an excellent surgeon but I don't believe he is the only excellent surgeon out there. My comment was made in response to someone else's comment that it was a no brainer to go to Brownstein. I don't agree with that. A lot of people think he is the only surgeon to go to in california that is good and I don't agree. If I lived in Northern california he would probably be the surgeon i would go to but I don't live in Northern California.
The Oopster is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to The Oopster For This Useful Post: