~baby~doll~

How Do You Identify?:
femme-bottom, lesbian, queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:
Leather polyamorous family

Thanked 2,855 Times in 905 Posts
~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation~baby~doll~ Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post

I was going to let that go but seeing you brought it up......yes a woman's success must be tempered by the men who made it all possible.

Did you like the story about her parents marriage and how Dad managed to stay involved after the divorce? (Isn't a Dad supposed to do that?)

And, of course no story about a woman's success would be complete without bringing her bro in the picture too.

Did we leave any males figures out i.e. the dog, the gardener, her male teachers, the milkman etc.

Notice their are no female figures who helped in this process - sperm supersedes womb I guess.

Sad, we as women, are socialized to do this from birth. This, too, is an example of internalized misogyny and sexism.

Most of the world can't believe a woman is capable on her own and needs a male stepping stone. Sick

Also in the earlier post i noticed the women's comment on Megan Ellison weight and garb. It may have been easier for that woman to attack such trivial attributes instead of saying she was against gays (if that is the case).
Uh Huh Her
~baby~doll~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~baby~doll~ For This Useful Post: