julieisafemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married to Greyson

Thanked 3,445 Times in 660 Posts
julieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Macklemore is an ally in my book. I like the song and him as an ally because it obviously comes from a personal place because his uncle is gay.

My kid loves that song because it makes her feel proud that someone is talking about these things who is very popular and on the radio. I guess it is some kind of validation for her about our family.

The Grammy performance was awful. Mary Lambert was pushed to the side. At one point Macklemore stood directly in front of her like she was some kind of backup singer. Not cool! She was the only out queer on the stage! Madonna was sooooo bad I could hardly stand it. Queen Laitifah is welcome to not discuss her sexuality publicly but I would have rather seen an out queer in her place. The whole marriage thing was really over the top for me and it was annoying that straight people were included.