View Single Post
Old 02-01-2014, 06:29 PM   #1110
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

I wen't outside to enjoy the 70* day,then played some basket ball for an hour ,when I finely caught my breath I got a few tennis balls to play pitch with the fur kids.I promiss it gave me more exersise with all the running,throwing the ball not to mention the bending over a lot of time to get the ball.
I am back on the Adkins plan and have lost 2 1/2 pounds last week.I talked to a nutritionist then she said for me to get as high as 150 carbs a day,that's about right for three meals plus a snack,but I am keeping it at 62 to 75 carbs a day max so that is working for me just fine.Also I picked up a couple of boxes of the Adkins candy bars to snack on if I wan't something sweet,on the box it says 2net carbs on the front but on the back it says 18 carbs per bar...confusing... whatever the plan is working.I tried the zero plan but I just need more than a zero carb plan as I didn't feel well.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: