View Single Post
Old 02-01-2014, 10:14 PM   #1111
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,309 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
Ginger, really sad to hear of all the stress with your parents. I keep thinking how that bike was your dad's and how I hope it's meaningful to have that connection.

Thanks for noticing that, nycfem. It's true, the bike is part of the legacy he's leaving me, and I think of him every time I use it.

Right now my priority is staying healthy, rested and sober. I had signed up for a Meetup for tomorrow night but I'm canceling because I want to stick with a few trusted old friends. New people feel like to much to handle now.

Working out every day is already making me more toned and stronger. I feel like I'm preparing for battle but really I'm getting through a battle. I tell myself I'm trying to be strong enough to care for the people who need me now but really I'm working out a lot because I'm afraid of being weak, myself, with no one to take care of me. This is all making me kind of scared.