View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 09:23 PM   #38
Thinker

How Do You Identify?:
transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
male

Thanked 4,133 Times in 1,079 Posts
Thinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by T D View Post
Thanks for the info, appreciate it. Since I'm in CA I'll probably use Brownstein. I've lost nearly 90lbs now with hopes that this will keep the dog ears to a minimum. It seems that every little step takes time.

Does anyone have any experience with taking T before top surgery verses doing the reverse. It seems that builing up some mass would also help with definition before surgery. Or am I just making this up in my head (which is certainly possible).

Thanks again.
I had my surgery about 16 months *before* starting T.

I was at an ideal weight and had done a lot of upper body and chest work going into surgery and got the *exact* results I was hoping for.

Obviously, I can't begin to know how it might have been different if I had been on T prior to surgery. What I do know is that I don't regret my decision to go with the surgery first.

Congratulations on all of your hard work for the weight loss! That's so awesome!!!