Old 04-21-2010, 12:25 PM   #45
The Oopster

How Do You Identify?:
transgender male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he

2 Highscores

Thanked 2,655 Times in 759 Posts
The Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinker View Post
Another thing... If you don't already have some over-sized button-front shirts and/or zip-front jackets, get yourself a few. You want something big enough to give clearance over the bandages and (maybe) the drains. Plus, you want the front closure deal so you don't have to pull things over your head.

I bought a few cheapie zip-front sweat jackets from Target or Walmart and wore those for a while.
Thanks

One of the advantages to having had neck and back surgery is that all of that stuff is already in my wardrobe.

Most of myself isalready fairly low for the same reason and I hope to set anything I can think i need out on the table.

OK Weird question time. I read on Transbucket that one guy had troubles wiping his butt. Is this an issue i need to be concerned with? any other wierd stuff like that?

I'm assuming i'll be able to deal with it hell i've had several spine surgeries and have always figured out how to do most things. Although one time I couldn't pull my pants up but i figured out the process the next time!
The Oopster is offline   Reply With Quote