View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010, 02:46 PM   #46
Thinker

How Do You Identify?:
transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
male

Thanked 4,133 Times in 1,079 Posts
Thinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Oopster View Post
Thanks

One of the advantages to having had neck and back surgery is that all of that stuff is already in my wardrobe.

Most of myself isalready fairly low for the same reason and I hope to set anything I can think i need out on the table.

OK Weird question time. I read on Transbucket that one guy had troubles wiping his butt. Is this an issue i need to be concerned with? any other wierd stuff like that?

I'm assuming i'll be able to deal with it hell i've had several spine surgeries and have always figured out how to do most things. Although one time I couldn't pull my pants up but i figured out the process the next time!
Heh... Well, I don't recall having that trouble; but it's probably a good idea to get some wet wipes to have on hand. Those will certainly help with the cleaning process without having to work *quite* as hard.

I also wore big fleece sweatpants that pulled right up and right down. Easy stuff like that.