How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,737 Times in 5,088 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

My goggle advice: dampen your face first, then press the goggles on and do not adjust them at all (not in or out of the pool- unless you are in the pool and water has seeped in), try a mask instead of goggles, go on Amazon and read goggle reviews (it's addictive and helpful), when I would do two hour swims I'd sometimes use Barracudas (unfortunately expensive) because they have foam seal instead of the rubber that gives so much pressure and raccoon eyes. Then they got stolen when I left them hanging outside the shower while I showered after swiming. Go figure. Long swims are hard with the goggle pressure. I've gotten headaches from that before. No easy answer but just some thoughts.

Today I did 30 minutes on the Stair Master (intervals, 45/50) while watching Judge Judy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by femmepacker View Post
Like going to gym at night while it is still light out. Hopefully will swim at least an hour. I seem to be having problems with my googles these days, Because of the shape of my face no matter what shapes or brand I get, I have to pull tight to create a seal. Then in the middle of swimming I readjust them and can never get them right. I am beginning to think that this is how I chipped a bone in my orbit

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post: