Old 03-17-2014, 09:02 AM   #14
Joe Mario

How Do You Identify?:
Just a guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
'He' will be fine.
Relationship Status:
happily involved

Joe Mario Has the BEST ReputationJoe Mario Has the BEST ReputationJoe Mario Has the BEST ReputationJoe Mario Has the BEST ReputationJoe Mario Has the BEST ReputationJoe Mario Has the BEST ReputationJoe Mario Has the BEST ReputationJoe Mario Has the BEST ReputationJoe Mario Has the BEST ReputationJoe Mario Has the BEST ReputationJoe Mario Has the BEST Reputation

SO glad folks are finding this a useful thread! I am now over 50 and just want an

~> INDEX of RESOURCES<~

in order to get some wellness health testing (like a colonoscopy!) without a bunch of unnecessary awkwardness and drama. I'd also like to find an LGBT-friendly Notary Public for some document changes ( I have access to FREE Notaries, but for same reason as above.)

There are big, new Spa-like hi-tech medical facilities nearby to me, but no list to be found of LGBT-friendly docs. But still I am having to schlep away from where I live and go into the nearest city to the LGBT clinic.

The local LGBT resource indexes here in Philly/NJ have old, stale lists, bad links or no information listed in the category!?

WHAT, did every body MOVE??

Ciao,
~Joe Mario

Last edited by Joe Mario; 03-17-2014 at 09:03 AM. Reason: info
Joe Mario is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Joe Mario For This Useful Post: