theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,879 Times in 2,477 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Hey Koop,

eh ehehehe.....I'd forgotten about all of your spine surgeries!! Mea culpa.

You know, a lot of what might have been tough for me during my recovery from chest surgery was made a LOT easier because of all of my previous surgeries from my knees. I bet you never thought all that suffering you went through would ever have benefited you like it's (going to) when you have your chest done, but it will!!

When I told Dr. V about all of my knee surgeries, including my total joint replacements, he laughed and said, "Oh, well then, this is going to be a cakewalk for you!!". Really, compared to what I've been through, it really was easier. When he does this surgery, it's not like he's entering an interior body system. He will tell you, as he told me, that "All I'm doing is removing a bit of tissue and some skin". He's not even messing with the muscular system. This is *nothing* compared to what you and I have both suffered through before with our backs and knees. It will be a *ton* easier than that was, believe me, and the recovery time is a lot faster and easier, too.!!

I have been sooooo happy with Dr. V and his work. I can't say enough good things about him, really!!

~Theo~