View Single Post
Old 04-12-2014, 09:34 AM   #262
Violette

How Do You Identify?:
woman

Violette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ4321 View Post
First, thanks for this thread. I've read most of the other posts and totally agree that 1)Honesty; 2) Integrity; 3) Fidelity
I would have to add Understanding (If you expect me to forgive your shortcomings, be prepared to forgive mine-we are afterall, both human); No drama--if I want drama, I'll watch it on television. I expect some drama from a femme (Ok, OK, now don't take offense at that, it's just been my experience is all), but let's sit down and talk like the two adults we claim to be and do it without drama; Loving, compassionate, able to accept all the love and tenderness I want to shower you with; My strength, my heart, my love is yours--take it but handle it with CARE.
OK, so I guess that's a few more than three, but they would be my deal breakers.

I'd like to point out that none of my deal breakers have anything to do with any physical characterstics or flaws. They are all nontangible---the things that really matter in life.

I find that we pick people who are mirrors for ourselves. When a person can see that and chooses to learn from that, their experience deepens. One can see what one is bringing to the dynamic. Perhaps some reflection is in order.

You chose to write some interesting words in a site full of femmes and people who love them. Perhaps this is what you seek.

Last edited by Violette; 04-12-2014 at 09:35 AM. Reason: spell check
Violette is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Violette For This Useful Post: