View Single Post
Old 04-12-2014, 10:46 AM   #13
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

I haven't been hear for a while as life ha had me firmly in the grips of one thing or another.A few weeks a go I had been having a really bad time with my back(worse than ever) with too long a wait for the doc to d something.So he put me on narco 5 wich really pitched me for a loop,then I finely got my injections done this past Wednesday but still kept me on the meds.I have complained a lot about how it effected me and all I got was it will take sometime to adjust to it,I gave it three weeks then this morning I just quit taking it.I am so tired of going around with my head in a deep fog and going around dope headed of that and worse cause a lot of times I was so out of it I had no idea how to deal with the day.After many calls to the doctors office to talk to his nurse I just took matters in my own hands.It will probly take a few days to de fogg my head but it is already better this morning.I refus to give up what I have gained over the years building a life with mobility issuse,I have used a cane when I needed it to using the electrice buggys at the stores to get around so now I am thinkng of getting a pesonal scooter for when I need it,any thoughts on what is best from anyone?Take care everyone.Oh,please excuse the spelling my eyes are still not right from the meds.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote