View Single Post
Old 07-16-2014, 06:49 PM   #66
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,379 Times in 2,542 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
<snip>
Can you imagine if Oprah came knocking on your door again and discovered that you were a lesbian married to someone who was legally male, but kinda still identified as female anyways? Maybe they are just trying to control as much of their own story as they can.
I think they had every reason to anticipate the interview request (see below) and that if controlling their story was important they could have declined the opportunity. They already had experience with the media.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullDog View Post
<snip>
Thank you. You're very kind. xxxooo It wasn't easy talking about my personal life on TV...Harpo has been calling every 6-9 months checking up on me for 8 years. I know not everyone is going to be kind like you when I go into these things but I want you to know I really appreciate it Mignonne. xxoo
*bold added by me*
I can't imagine being under that kind of scrutiny and it sounds like they knew it would kick up some things that might be negative. Maybe this will be one of those timed release stories that grows with time depending on the interest it generates and we're just seeing the first layer. Who knows? Not me.
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post: