Old 07-17-2014, 05:14 AM   #70
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,770 Times in 25,661 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybarbara View Post
I know that's it's super easy to get both breasts removed. I like to do it every five years.

Its the easy way out of any pinch.

Also, christine stated that their situation is more complicated than pronoun use. I know a few of "she's" who consider themselves their own gender. They just aren't all that fussed with pronouns. You just can't know how she feels about her own gender. Some peoples gender fluxes in a day to day fashion. So what?
Jacki had a an F on her state and government issued paperwork.

She went through, as you've mentioned, a tremendous surgery and the ramifications that come from that, in order to change the F to an M.

Jacki now has an M on her state and government issued paperwork.

Jacki maintains female and feminine pronouns and is her partner's wife. Not husband. Wife.

That's an awful lot to go through for a constantly wavering gender flux. So why in the Hell did she do that? When you yourself said a move would be far easier.

It feels dishonest to me, because in my experience, those who go through all of that effort to have that one letter changed actually feel like they are that gender. It's not a temporary solution to them or something that might fluctuate. It's who they ARE. Not something they did in order to get hitched.

I feel this 'loophole' kicks sand in the faces of those who've gone through the process for the most authentic reason there is; it's who. they. are.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: