atomiczombie

How Do You Identify?:
Femmesensual Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His
Relationship Status:
Dating

Thanked 3,221 Times in 757 Posts
atomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputation

hey guys, thanks for all the input, it really helps!

I did make that call, and saw my general practitioner. She referred me to an endo doc. I have an appointment on May 6th. I will need to bring a letter from my therapist, and that won't be a problem.

I think my freaking out did have a lot to do with that fear of being told no by my doctor. That didn't happen, so I am really excited about the next step now. I think any big change causes a spike in my anxiety because of the PTSD. The sign that I am healing from it is when it doesn't over-take me to the point where I am paralyzed and can't do anything. I moved through it this time and that is big progress for me.
atomiczombie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to atomiczombie For This Useful Post: