View Single Post
Old 08-18-2014, 02:16 PM   #20
vagina
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian

vagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputation

Awesome thread.

I've been vegan for 13 years. Currently I eat mostly raw fruit all day. Sometimes when there is not an abundance of ripe bananas available, I eat tons of rice and potatoes or any other high carb fruit/veggie source.

Eating a super High Carb diet keeps me lean and powered up for exercise.

If anyone has heard of Freelee, it's pretty much what I follow. I've had disordered eating ever since I became a teenager and moved to the US and began eating the fatty faire. I moved to the US when I was 11 years old and gained weight after puberty. When I lived in eastern europe the food was always lean, little animal products and little fried food/ oil, etc. Being a teenage girl in the US is horrible with all the pressure to stay model thin. So, I went through anorexic calorie restriction, fasting, trying to be bulimic, but I couldn't vomit, LOL.

At 15 I went vegan for animal rights and environmental reasons. For the past 3 years I have been experimenting with High Carb raw vegan/fruitarian lifestyle. I would say that this High Carb lifestyle has fixed my disordered eating. Making sure to eat at least 3000 a day from carbs. It's satisfying, helps digestion and super clear skin.

What I plan to eat today:

(Breakfast) 1/2 watermelon- 700 cals
(Day) 20 bananas- 2000 cals
(Dinner) mushroom/potato/veggie stew/steamed (no oil)- 1000 cals
vagina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vagina For This Useful Post: